Dr. Murat Cenk, IAM, METU
Dr. Hüsnü Yıldız, CENG, METU, Turkey
Dr. Shahram Mollahasani, University of Ottowa, Canada
Dr. Alperen Eroğlu, CENG, Gümüşhane University, Turkey
Current PhD Student
- Mustafa Levent Eksert, Multi-channel TDMA scheduling in ad hoc networks, Advisor: Ertan Onur
- Adnan Kılıç, Quantum-safe Cryptographic Protocols for Network Security
- Kadir Ekmekçi, Group-theoretic Post-quantum Cryptographic Algorithms
- Negin Tabrizi,
- Abdullah Ömer Yamaç,
- Farnaz Hassanzadeh, Collaborative 5G Networks, Advisors: Hande Alemdar, Ertan Onur
- Emre Çağlar Hoşgör, ML-based HIDS design
- Ahmed Demirpolat,
- Semih Sercan Ay,
- Manolya Atalay
- Yiğit Sever
Current MSc Students
- Alper Kaan Sarıca,
- Mehmet Ali Eken,
- Umut Can Gülmez,
- Egemen Sarıkaya, Resource Allocation in Programmable RAN Slicing
- Göksel Şimşek, In-band Telemetry in P4
- Beyza Bütün, Traffic Forecasting in 5G
- Berker Acır, Federated Learning,
- İdiz Zeynep Alemdar, Programmable Data Plane
- Berke Tezergil, Wireless Backhaul Beyond 5G
- Furkan Murat, Tag-to-tag Communication
- Hakan Bostan, Path Validation in SDN
Graduated PhD Students
- Alperen Eroğlu, Network Density Estimators and Density-aware Wireless Nretworks, METU, 2020, Advisor: EOnur
- Hüsnü Yıldız, A PUF-Based Lightweight Group Authentication and Key Distribution Protocol, METU, 2020, Advisor: EOnur, Cenk
- Shahram Mollahasani, A density-aware, energy- and spectrum-efficient scheduling model for dynamic networks, METU, 2019 (Presently with Univ. of Ottowa, Canada), Advisor: EOnur
- İsmail Türk, NFC feature box: An open, NFC enabler independent mobile payment and identification method (2019), Advisor: PAngın
Graduated MSc Students
- Zeynep Mavuş, A secure model for efficient live migration of containers (2019)
- Berna Çakır, Zero-day attack detection with deep learning (2019)
- Halim Görkem Gülmez, A deep reinforcement learning approach to network intrusion detection (2019)
- Uğur Şen, Password based secure user authentication protocols in wireless sensor networks (2019)
- A. Ömer Yamaç, Dynamically determining RAT for energy efficiency in 5G mobile networks, 04 September 2019
- Negin Tabrizi, An ad hoc networking testbed using software-defined radios, 04 September 2019
- Doğanalp Ergenç, Control and User Plane Separation in Ad-hoc Networks, METU, 03 September 2018.
- Mert Çalık, Joint Optimization of Cell Zooming, Scheduling and User Association, METU, 02 February 2018.
- Talha Koruk, Bio-inspired Solutions for Bandwidth Packing, METU, 19 January 2018.
- Aybike Şimşek Dilbaz, Design, and Implementation of a Smart Greenhouse, METU, 08 September 2017.
- Adnan Kılıç, Revisiting Shamir’s No-key Protocol: Lightweight Key Transportation, METU, 05 September 2017 (Co-advisor: Cansu Betin Onur, Atılım University, Department of Mathematics).
- Can Mehteroğlu, Semantic Prefetching and Caching in 5G, METU, 11 August 2017.
- Alperen Eroglu, Estimating Density in Large Scale Sensor Networks, METU, 29 January 2015 (Co-advisor: Halit Oguztuzun)