Dr. Hande Alemdar, Big Data
Dr. Pelin Angın, Security
Dr. Ertan Onur, Networks
Dr. Murat Cenk, IAM, METU
Current PhD Student
- Mustafa Levent Eksert, Multi-channel TDMA scheduling in ad hoc neworks, Advisor: Ertan Onur
- Doğanalp Ergenç,
- Alperen Eroğlu, Density-aware Wireless Networks, Advisor: Ertan Onur
- Adnan Kılıç
- Mehmet Küçükdemir
- Farnaz Hassanzadeh, Collaborative 5G Networks, Advisors: Hande Alemdar, Ertan Onur
- Can Mehteroğlu
- Shahram Mollahasani, Density-adaptive 5G Mobile Networks
- Hüsnü Yıldız, IoT Security, Advisors: Ertan Onur, Murat Cenk
Current MSc Students
- Utku Çağlayan
- Emre Çağlar Hoşgör
- Hale Bera Oğur
- Eşref Öztürk
- Kaan Sarıca
- Egemen Sarıkaya
- Göksel Şimşek
- Negin Tabrizi
- Abdullah Ömer Yamaç
Graduated PhD Students
Graduated MSc Students
- Doğanalp Ergenç, Control and User Plane Separation in Ad-hoc Networks, METU, 03 September 2018.
- Mert Çalık, Joint Optimization of Cell Zooming, Scheduling and User Association, METU, 02 February 2018.
- Talha Koruk, Bio-inspired Solutions for Bandwidth Packing, METU, 19 January 2018.
- Aybike Şimşek Dilbaz, Design, and Implementation of a Smart Greenhouse, METU, 08 September 2017.
- Adnan Kılıç, Revisiting Shamir’s No-key Protocol: Lightweight Key Transportation, METU, 05 September 2017 (Co-advisor: Cansu Betin Onur, Atılım University, Department of Mathematics).
- Can Mehteroğlu, Semantic Prefetching and Caching in 5G, METU, 11 August 2017.
- Alperen Eroglu, Estimating Density in Large Scale Sensor Networks, METU, 29 January 2015 (Co-advisor: Halit Oguztuzun)